My beautiful baby boy Mason, is my own biological son although it is raised by two mothers, myself, and my partner Chloe Johnson. We each had our own child, me having my son, and her having a daughter of her own. We both got anonymous sperm donations at the same time so that we could go through the joy of pregnancy together and have our babies be the same age. We also made sure that the donation was anonymous although we did go through a large search to find the perfect donor, for pristine health, and potential to pass along to our children. While Chloe and I went through this process together this blog will focus on my journey with baby Mason alone as taking care of a son and daughter is a different struggle and therefore in need of its own separate blog. To hear about Chloe’s journey please refer to her own blog!
My pregnancy was a relatively easy one. I was originally planning on doing a natural birth but by the time I was starting to go into labor I made the decision to switch over to epidural to make the process a little less painful and about me, and a little more about getting my future child out safely and without complications. After the epidural took although it took a couple tries the process was wonderful, although I saw that looking back at it now it seemed amazing but it was definitely stressful but of course in the end worth it to see little baby Mason. I stayed in the hospital for only about a day until I got to come home to the wonderful suburb on Lafayette.

No comments:
Post a Comment